I hope you guys are enjoying this series as much as I am, because I don’t foresee it going away any time soon, especially with all the great guests we’ve had so far. And today is another list from a really super blogger and writer, Darlene Foster. I know you’ll enjoy it, so let’s get started. Take it away, Darlene!
(NOTE: Just heard from Darlene, who is traveling and can’t respond right now. She said she’s enjoyed reading all your comments and will be responding herself as soon as she’s home. That gal DOES do some serious traveling, as mentioned in her Ten Things List. 😁)
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Darlene Foster
- I’m very short, barely graze 5 feet. What I lack in height, I make up for in enthusiasm and determination.
- I have worn glasses since I was in grade three. I feel naked without them.
- I can’t swim, play the piano, milk a cow, or type. (perhaps all these things require the same chromosome) I have taken lessons to no avail, and drove my dad crazy when he tried to teach me to milk a cow.
- My favourite movie is Doctor Zhivago.
- My favourite book is Lucy Maude Montgomery’s Anne of Green Gables.
- I love shoes, books, animals, books, most people, books and chocolate.
- I enjoy cooking and baking and love trying different recipes.
- My middle name is Dale, after Dale Evans.
- I have ridden on the back of a motorcycle over much of Canada, The United States, England and Wales.
- I have explored the west coast of British Columbia and Washington State by boat, visiting most of the San Juan and Gulf Islands and venturing as far north as Desolation Sound.
Darlene at the Tower of London Some 40 years ago. (She claims! 😀 )
Author Darlene Foster
Darlene Foster grew up on a ranch outside of Alberta. She dreamt of writing, travelling the world and meeting interesting people. She also believes everyone is capable of making their dreams come true. It’s no surprise that she’s now the award-winning author of a children’s adventure series about a travelling twelve-year-old-girl. A world-traveler herself, Darlene spends her time in Vancouver, Canada and Costa Blanca in Spain with her husband and amusing dog, Dot.
Find Darlene’s Wonderful Amanda Books HERE
You can reach Darlene on Social Media Here: