When I first started this blog, I intended it to be my own personal book blog. That lasted about three days, then I realized it wasn’t what I wanted to do at all. I wanted a blog where writers could share their work, their ideas, their questions, and their support. I changed the tagline to Writers Helping Writers, and that’s the direction the blog has been moving ever since.
This is a user-friendly place to talk to each other, make new friends, share resources, links, ideas, and excerpts. Contributors can originate new posts without going through me, whenever they have news or questions. Promote your work here to your heart’s content. New releases, book tours, interviews, sales…whatever is important to you at the moment. Everyone can comment on any post, of course, but to become a contributor, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get you started.
This is meant to be a safe place, controversy free, so my only rules are these:
1. No politics here, please (even if your book is political, which is fine)
2. No overtly religious discussions. (This doesn’t mean you can’t say “Blessings” to someone. Just that we aren’t going down a road sure to be controversial for some.)
3. No overtly erotic excerpts, or X-rated titles, please. Sexy is fine, but let’s keep it within reason.
4. Mild swearing is allowed, but nothing hair-raising, please. (Asterisks will work if you are posting an excerpt containing strong language.)
5. Play nice. Respect each other.
Most of all, share. Tweet, reblog, post on Facebook, and otherwise share what’s posted here, everywhere you can. We’ll all do the same for you.
That’s about it! Thanks for visiting, and have fun!