Moving right along with our new series, today’s guest is my good friend, Harmony Kent. I know you are going to enjoy (and be impressed by) her Ten Things list, so let’s make her welcome! Take it away, Harmony!
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Harmony Kent
- I’m legless, all the time (oh, the fun of being an amputee and getting to make the jokes)
- My name gives me something to live up to … but then I’d tell you I’m always harmonious … honest!
- We have a presence in our house that likes to ‘borrow’ things, frequently
- I talk to myself, a lot
- I also answer back!
- I was born in 2013 … well, um, the writer in me was. My errant grey hairs might tell you otherwise
- If I’m not writing, I’m reading. If I’m not reading, I’m doing cross stitch. And failing all of that, I’m usually getting myself into all sorts of mischief
- I’m quite short, at 5’ 2”. Luckily, at age 18, I had a growth spurt of about 4 inches, or I’d be a pixie and getting into even more mischief
- Probably, I’m more famous for my laugh than for my writing
- I have a habit of searching for my glasses, which are generally found perched on the end of my nose. If I admitted to my other shenanigans, I’d end up writing a book!
Harmony & Her Husband on Their 2019 Wedding Day
Author Harmony Kent
After spending around thirteen years as an ordained Buddhist monk, living in a Zen Buddhist temple, and six years after a life-changing injury following a surgical error, Harmony Kent returned to the world at the tender age of forty.
Now, she is famous for her laughter, and has made quite the name for herself … she’s also, um, a writer … and fairly well known for that too. She’s even won a few awards. Harmony lives in rural Cornwall with her ever-present sense of humour, adorable husband, and quirky neighbours.
Harmony is passionate about supporting her fellow authors.
Buy Harmony’s latest book HERE
Find Harmony on Socieal Media Here:
Story Empire (co-authored): https://storyempirecom.wordpress.com/
Amazon Author Page: author.to/HarmonysBooks
Goodreads: Author Page