Please welcome today’s guest, Jeanne Owens, the first brave soul to share ten things about herself that you might not already know. Jeanne, I commend you for emailing me right away, and I’m happy to share your list with everyone.
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Jeanne Owens
1. I was born and raised in Virginia, and still live there.
2. My first time flying was when I went to Ireland in 2004 as part of a study abroad trip with a group from a local community college. I’d love to go back again someday.
3. I am interested in the paranormal, and have had a couple of odd experiences but I’m not sure if they were really paranormal or not.
4. I’m an amature photographer and love taking photos of nature and the moon.
5. I’m a bit of a geek, enjoying among other things: Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, anime, etc.
6. I dabble in reading tarot cards and have at least a dozen different decks.
7. I wrote my first “book” in high school. It was a Fantasy inspired by a Terry Brooks book. I’d written a little before then, but I think this was my first more serious attempt.
8. I am short of stature, coming in at mere 5’0” tall.
9. My mother named me after Joan of Arc (Jeanne d’Arc).
10. My taste in music is rather eclectic. For example, I like Classical, Big Band, “Oldies”,
Country, Rock, Metal, Jazz, J-Pop and J-Rock.
Author Jeanne Owens
Jeanne Owens, a native of Virginia, is an avid reader and a fan of sci-fi/fantasy and anime. She is also an animal lover and supporter of animal charities. She has been writing for many years and has written numerous short stories. Kismet and Tell, the first in the Adventures in Sorcery series, is her first novel. Visit her website at http://jeanneowens.weebly.com to follow her on Facebook, Goodreads, Pinterest, and Tumblr, on Twitter @risscobalt, and to also follow her blog.
Jeanne’s Books: (Click cover to see on Amazon)
You can reach Jeanne on Social Media Here:
Author website: http://jeanneowens.weebly.com