Time for another #FirstLineFriday folks, and today I’ve chosen something from an author whose name I think most will be familiar with, even if they haven’t read this book. I can tell you that after reading this line, I WANT to read the book, as well. Hope you’ll enjoy it, too, and crossing my fingers that it might ring a bell with a few of you, also.
PLEASE READ these simple rules, just to refresh yourself on how this should be done. Thanks.
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at 4:00pm, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. Email only: email@example.com
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at 4:00 P.M. EST, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any one of my books for themselves, or for someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of the offered books, they may request a free download of my next publication.
- Winners who live elsewhere may request a mobi or PDF file of the same books, since, sadly, Amazon won’t let me gift you from the site.
And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for! Put on your thinking caps, because here is today’s opening line:
“The first time I laid eyes on Terry Lennox he was drunk in a Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith outside the terrace of the Dancers.”
Remember, email answers only, please. Thanks! And now off I go to await your guesses.