Let’s try this one more time! By golly, I want to give away some books today, so here’s your second chance! Rules are below, and the most important one is to EMAIL me your answer so you don’t give it away to others. THANKS. And this time around, I’ve chosen an extra easy one for those of you still wanting to play. 🙂
As promised, #FirstLineFriday is back! We’ll have to see how it goes, but I’m aiming for every other week, and hope you guys will enjoy these little challenges that teach us so much about how to use opening lines effectively. This week, I’ve chosen one that I think will be fairly easy, but we’ll see if that turns out to be true or not.
As always, the rules are simple:
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at 4:00pm, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. EMAIL ONLY! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at 4:00 P.M. EST, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any one of my books for themselves, or for someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of the offered books, they may request a free download of my next publication.
- Winners who live elsewhere may request a mobi or PDF file of the same books, since, sadly, Amazon won’t let me gift you from the site.
And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for! Put on your thinking caps, because here is today’s opening line:
“Who is John Gault?”
Remember, EMAIL ANSWERS ONLY, PLEASE. Thanks! And now off I go to await your guesses.