Happy Wodin’s Day, everyone! Please join me in giving Sue Rovens a big welcome to The Write Stuff today. Sue is another brave soul who is sharing ten things about herself that we may not know, so without further ado, let’s get started. Take it away, Sue!
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Sue Rovens
- After 30 years in Milner Library (at Illinois State University), I’ve finally retired!
- The Graduate is my favorite movie of all time.
- I love all animals…except spiders. They are headless monsters with too many legs.
- I collect old radios, clocks, and advertising signs (love retro stuff)
- I have a master’s degree in Kinesiology and Recreation.
- I don’t eat meat…except White Castle once a year. (mmm, sliders)
- I’m learning how to play French Horn.
- I love all things TEA!
- I don’t drink pop or coffee, ever.
- I’m “that person” who will point out cows, goats, sheep, and hawks on road trips.
Sue in 2015
Author Sue Rovens
Sue Rovens is an indie suspense/horror author who hails from Normal, Illinois. She has written three novels and two books of short horror stories, with her latest book, Rage, due out sometime in late summer 2021.
Track 9, her second novel, snagged a starred review in Publisher’s Weekly (May 2018), her short story, “Coming Over”, from her book, In a Corner, Darkly (Volume 1) was turned into a screenplay and short student indie film by the theater department of Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, and another short story, “When the Earth Bled”, won 2nd place in the Support Indie Authors short story contest earlier this year. Her two most recent books (Buried and Rage) are under Plump Toad Press.
Sue owns a blog (suerovens.com) which includes interviews with authors, musicians, podcasters, and artists. She is an Executive Producer for an indie (short) horror film which is currently in production called “Let’s Do Things that Make Us Happy”. Sue is also a co-host and story writer for the new horror podcast, Ye Olde Terror Inn, which is currently in pre-production.
Sue is a member of The Chicago Writers Association and the Alliance for Independent Authors (ALLi).
BUY BURIED HERE
Sue’s Social Media Links: