Time for another #FirstLineFriday folks, and today I’ve chosen something I suspect will pretty easy for many of you, though it could be challenging for quite a few, as well. Still, it’s a pretty good opening line, whetting one’s curiosity as it does. Hope you’ll enjoy it.
PLEASE READ these simple rules, just to refresh yourself on how this should be done. Thanks.
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at 4:00pm, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. Email only: email@example.com
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at 4:00 P.M. EST, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any one of my books for themselves, or for someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of the offered books, they may request a free download of my next publication.
- Winners who live elsewhere may request a mobi or PDF file of the same books, since, sadly, Amazon won’t let me gift you from the site.
And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for! Put on your thinking caps, because here is today’s opening line:
“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”
Remember, email answers only, please. Thanks! And now off I go to await your guesses.