After taking a slight break for a hurricane, we’re back with another #FirstLineFriday quiz. I really do believe this one will be the easiest one to date, so get your answers in quickly in order to win!
The rules are simple:
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at noon, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. Email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at noon, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any one of my books for themselves, or for someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of the offered books, they may request a free download of my next publication.
- Winners who live elsewhere may request a PDF or Mobi file of the same books.
Now, without further ado, here is your #FirstLineFriday quiz of the week:
“Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.”
Good luck, everybody!