And here we go again, folks. Our fourth #FirstLineFriday Trivia Quiz. We’ve had hard ones and easy ones now, so this time I tried for something in between. But what’s hard or easy for me might be very different for you guys. Just don’t be discouraged. I’ll be doing this for a long time, I hope, and you’ll have lots of chances to win. And here’s a reminder of how you can do just that:
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at noon, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. Email only: email@example.com
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at noon, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any of my books for themselves or someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of my books, they may request a free download of my next publication. Winners who live elsewhere may request a PDF or Mobi file of the same books.
So, bearing all that in mind, are you ready to play? It’s anybody’s guess whether this is a toughie or a piece of cake, but either way, here’s today’s First Line:
“In our family, there was no clear line between religion and fly-fishing.”