If you are a Lexophile, and/or love puns, you’ll find some good ones here!
My thanks to Phil, the Tasmanian Devil, for these:
Some of these are old, but still clever and funny.
LEXOPHILIA – WHO ON EARTH DREAMS THESE UP?
A LEXOPHILE OF COURSE.
• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a typo.
• I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
• I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never…
View original post 142 more words