How About We Share?
We’ve grown so fast that many new followers may not be aware of the purpose of this blog, and many older ones might need to be reminded. Think of The Write Stuff as the corner pub or the Algonquin round table, only MUUUUCH bigger. This is where writers touch base with other writers, to share news and resources, ask questions, and offer encouragement. It’s YOUR blog, as much as mine.
To make it easier, here’s a list of some of the things you are encouraged to share here:
- New releases
- Promotions and sales
- Guest posts/interviews on other blogs
- New websites you’ve found that are helpful to writers
- Ideas/tips for self-marketing, especially if you’ve tried & have results to pass along
- Reviews (now and then) that you are really proud of, especially if they are in conjunction with a promo
- Publications/websites you think others will enjoy or learn from
- Events you’ve attended and might recommend to others in the future
- Ideas for building readership, both online and locally
- Pretty much anything you think would be of interest or helpful to other writers
This list might not be all-inclusive, because things might come up that I haven’t even considered before. But it will give you some ideas of the kinds of things you can share here, and that others will be glad to pass along for you. Everyone should remember to share your posts with the Immediate World, in the knowledge that they will receive the same sharing for their own posts.
My only rules for posting are these: no politics, no religion, and nothing overtly erotic. Sexy is fine. You know the difference, I’m sure, and if you don’t, I’ll remind you. Nicely, of course. 🙂
Now. That’s easy enough, right? So we expect to see more of you posting in the days ahead. If you are already an author/contributor, you can post at will. If you aren’t, email me, and I’ll help you. email@example.com
Let’s learn from each other, grow together as we master our craft, point each other toward books & sites that will teach us new things, and help each other get the word out!
GO, us!! 😀