Looks like Sundays are going to be my weekly roundup post days, folks. Seems like the last day of the week is appropriate for a weekly roundup, so I’ll give it a try.
As always, be sure to take a look at Sally’s roundup post. With all she has going on over there, it’s pretty easy to miss something good, so stop by and check out what happened last week. You’ll be glad you did.
Check out Sally’s RoundUp Post HERE
Another week, another fabulous round up of equally fabulous posts on Sally’s Smorgasbord blog! Be sure to stop by to see what you might have missed!
Check out Sally’s Weekly RoundUp Post HERE
She’s done it again, folks! Sally and all her fabulous guests have produced another banner week. Be sure to check it out in case you’ve missed anything. (Loving animals the way I do, I have to add that the animal videos & memes at the end are some of the best EVER!)
Check out Sally’s Weekly RoundUp post HERE
I had planned to do a catch-up of all of Sally’s posts I missed while recovering from COVID, but I realized it would be a nearly impossible task, so I’m starting anew from this past week. As most of you know, it’s ALWAYS worth a trip to over to Sally’s place to scroll through her weekly posts. SO much to check out, and even if you typically follow along daily, there may be some pretty cool things you’ve missed. So here’s your chance to see what went on on Smorgasbord last week!
You can read Sally’s Weekly Round-Up Post HERE
Another wonderful, jam-packed week of goodies on Sally Cronin’s fabulous Smorgasbord blog. If you’re like me and can’t follow along every day, her roundup posts are a terrific way to see what’s been going on, and take a look at the articles most interesting or amusing to you.
Check out Sally’s Smorgasbord RoundUp Post HERE
You’ll be glad you did!
It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means–time for another special guest! Today, please help me welcome one of the most amazing people I’ve met online, everybody’s friend and supporter, Sally Cronin. You’re gonna love this! Sally, take it away!
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
by Sally Cronin
Thanks very much Marcia for the opportunity to reveal some possible secrets about myself, in the hopes that none of them come back to bite me….
- I had measles when I was two years old and I was left with a pattern of leaves on my forehead which slowly faded away by the time I was a teenager.
- I had lived in four countries by the time I was twelve years old.
- in 2001 I had my mitochondrial DNA tested. My results showed that my DNA came from Helena whose bones dated back around 20,000 years ago and were found in a cave in the Dordogne in South Central France .
- I appeared on the Weakest Link in 2010 and was eliminated in the 6th
- I worked three jobs at the age of 14 years old – in a souvenir kiosk on the seafront weekends and school holidays, washer up in the local pub every Friday night and a thriving baby-sitting service for Saturday nights. At 16 I got a social life but still worked on the seafront and babysat when I was not out dancing
- In my 20s I crocheted midi-skirts in my spare time and I had a steady stream of orders. Eventually gave it up when my dog unravelled all the stitching of an almost finished skirt and I had to spend 24 hours over two days to redo and lost my mojo.
- I like driving and I have done the 4,400 kilometres round trip from Madrid to Dublin and the 3,600 kilometres round trip from UK to Madrid.
- I have had five sports cars since my 40th birthday and would love another and a hoist to get in and out of it!
- I have played online solitaire since 1997 and my all-time record is 18,172 points in 40 seconds which I achieved in January 2020 after 23 years. I play every day for 30 minutes in the morning to get ready for the day.
- Despite a few bumps along the way, and some unfulfilled ambitions, I would not change a thing about my life. I is who I is..
From Sally’s School Days
Author Sally Cronin
I have been a storyteller most of my life (my mother called them fibs!). Poetry, song lyrics and short stories were left behind when work and life intruded, but that all changed in 1996. My first book Size Matters was a health and weight loss book based on my own experiences of losing 70kilo. I have written another thirteen books since then on health and also fiction, including five collections of short stories. My latest book is a collection of verse and speculative short stories titled Life is Like a Bowl of Cherries: Sometimes Bitter, Sometimes Sweet
I am an indie author and proud to be one. My greatest pleasure comes from those readers who enjoy my take on health, characters and twisted endings… and of course come back for more.
As a writer I know how important it is to have help in marketing books.. as important as my own promotion is, I believe it is important to support others. I offer a number of FREE promotional opportunities on my blog and linked to my social media. If you are an author who would like to be promoted to a new audience of dedicated readers, please contact me via my blog. All it will cost you is a few minutes of your time. Look forward to hearing from you.
Buy Sally’s Books HERE
Find Sally on Social Media HERE:
Sorry I’m late folks. A very busy, hectic, but basically good weekend. I’m running way behind, but had to take a minute to share Sally’s roundup post with you. It’s another super collection of all sorts of goodies! You’ll love it!
Check out Sally’s Smorgasbord RoundUp Post HERE
Happy Reading (And Listening!)
Once again, it’s time for Sally Cronin’s Weekly RoundUp Post. If any of you folks haven’t discovered Sally’s fabulous Smorgasbord blog, you owe it to yourself to check these out. Once you have, you’ll see just how much you’ve been missing, and you’ll be glad you did.
To check out this Week’s Smorgasboard Round Up Post, go HERE.
Running a wee bit late this evening, but I hope you’ll excuse me. Been a busy, event-filled week. Still, I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight if I didn’t share Sally’s latest Weekly RoundUp post. As usual, there’s something for everyone this week, and you’ll likely see a familiar face or two around her place. 🙂 Hope you’ll check it out, and won’t forget to pass it along far and wide. Thanks!
You can visit Sally’s Weekly Round Up Post HERE.
Found a wonderful surprise in the form a great review of my 4th Wake-Robin Ridge book, The Light, over on Sally Cronin’s fabulous Smorgasbord blog. Hope you’ll stop by to check it out, and pass it along to the Immediate World! THANKS!!
Visit Sally’s Review HERE
Buy The Light HERE