Thanks for all the interest in #ShareAReviewDay Tuesdays. The response has been great so far, and I just want to be sure newcomers to the blog understand what they need to do so I can best help them put their reviews in front of new readers. (The instructions below are also to be found in the black Menu bar under the header photo, listed as: General Blog Rules and Share A Review Day Instructions.)
Tuesdays are now #ShareAReviewDay on The Write Stuff. I am very happy to help you put your favorite reviews up on my blog to help others find your work. My only requirements are the following three things:
- Send me the items listed below so that I can get your posts scheduled promptly. Email them to: email@example.com
- Please find time to engage with those who comment on your post, even if it’s just a quick thank you. It’s only polite, and readers will remember your friendliness.
- And let’s all remember the PAY IT FORWARD rule. Try to stop by on Tuesdays when you can, and share the reviews of others. That’s how it all works. 🙂
If you are willing to do those three things, when possible, I’ll be very pleased to do my part to help promote your books via the words of your own readers and fans.
**Here Are the Things I Need From You**
- The actual review you wish to share. If it isn’t a review on Amazon, please include the link to the blog or site where it occurs.
- Your book blurb.
- Your author bio.
- Your cover jpg.
- Your author photo.
- Your BUY links.
- Your social media links and contact info.
If you have any further questions, please email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org