Time for another #FirstLineFriday folks, and just to keep you on your toes, I’ve chosen something I suspect will be tricky, even though it isn’t a classic from decades gone by. Let’s see if you prove me wrong today.
PLEASE READ these simple rules, just to refresh yourself on how this should be done. Thanks.
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at 4:00pm, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. Email only: email@example.com
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at 4:00 P.M. EST, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any one of my books for themselves, or for someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of the offered books, they may request a free download of my next publication.
- Winners who live elsewhere may request a mobi or PDF file of the same books, since, sadly, Amazon won’t let me gift you from the site.
And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for! Put on your thinking caps, because here is today’s opening line:
“Joost had two problems: the moon and his mustache.”
Remember, email answers only, please. Thanks! And now off I go to await your guesses.