It’s been a long time, but finally, our #FirstLineFriday quiz is back! I’m going to be very, very interested in seeing who gets this one, as I’m pretty sure every one of you has heard of this book, though many may not have actually read it. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.
As always, the rules are simple:
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at noon, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. Email only: email@example.com
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at noon, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any one of my books for themselves, or for someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of the offered books, they may request a free download of my next publication.
- Winners who live elsewhere may request a PDF or Mobi file of the same books, since Amazon won’t let me gift you from the site.
Now, without further ado, here is your first #FirstLineFriday quiz of 2020:
“If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you’ll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don’t feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.”
Remember, email answers only. I’ll be on the alert for your guesses. Good luck, everybody!