It’s that time again, folks, so grab your thinking caps! Our #FirstLineFriday quiz is here, again. This time around, I’m not going to make a single prediction (out loud) about whether this will prove to be an easy one, or very, very difficult. I’ll just judge by how fast the correct answers arrive in my Inbox.
As always, the rules are simple:
- Be one of the first five people to email me before the game ends at noon, with the title and author of the correct book.
- Do not reply here on the blog. Email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honor System applies. No Googling, please.
- Submissions end at noon, or when I receive 5 correct answers, whichever comes first.
- Winners who live in the U.S. may request a free download of any one of my books for themselves, or for someone of their choice. OR, if they’ve read all of the offered books, they may request a free download of my next publication.
- Winners who live elsewhere may request a PDF or Mobi file of the same books, since Amazon won’t let me gift you from the site.
Now, without further ado, here is your #FirstLineFriday quiz of the week:
“It was night again. The Waystone Inn lay in silence, and it was a silence of three parts.”
I’ll be on the alert for your emailed guesses. Good luck, everybody!